To calculate the total amount of liquid in the tank, the calculator would do the following calculations: $$x = 2 × cos^{-1} \biggl({Radius – Filled\,Depth \over Radius}\biggr) = 2 × cos^{-1} \biggl({5\,in – 3\,in \over 5\,in}\biggr) = 132.84$$, $$Filled\,Volume = {1 \over 2} × 5\,in^2 × (132.84 – sin\,132.84) × 30\,in + {\pi × 3\,in^2 \over 3} × (1.5 × 10\,in – 3\,in) = 0.409\,ft^3 = 3.06\,US\,Gal$$, $$Volume = 7\,ft × (π × 50\,cm^2 + 100\,cm × (4\,ft – 100\,cm)) = 2.803\,yd^3 = 2143.411\,litres$$. One gallon is equal to 0.003785 cubic meters, so use this simple formula to convert: The volume in cubic meters is equal to the gallons multiplied by 0.003785. Technical units conversion tool for water volume vs. weight measures. Exchange reading in cubic meters of water unit m3 - cu m into US gallons of water unit gal as in an equivalent measurement result (two different units but the same identical physical total value, which is also equal to their proportional parts when divided or multiplied). Note that the default value for all lengths is inches, tank volume is cubic inches and liquid capacity is US gallons. For example, length can be calculated in terms of feet (ft), inches (in), yards (yd), meters (m) or centimeters (cm). For example; how many gallons are in 0.8 cubic meters? The total water in the tank is calculated by: $$x = 2 × cos^{-1} \biggl({Radius – Filled\,Depth \over Radius}\biggr) = 2 × cos^{-1} \biggl({2.5\,ft – 2\,ft \over 2.5\,ft}\biggr) = 156.9$$, $$Radius = {Diameter \over 2} = {5\,ft \over 2} = 2.5\,ft$$, $$Filled\,Volume = {1 \over2} × 2.5\,ft^2 × (156.9 – sin\,⁡156.9 ) × 7\,yd = 154\,ft^3 = 1152.1\,US\,Gal$$, $$Volume = Length × Width × Height = 2\,ft × 4\,ft × 10\,in = 6.667\,ft^3 = 1.187\,bbl$$. 1,000 Cubic Meters to Gallons (Imperial) = 219969.2483 40 Cubic Meters to Gallons (Imperial) = 8798.7699 10,000 Cubic Meters to Gallons (Imperial) = 2199692.483 That’s why we built our online tank volume calculator. 8000 Gallons to Liters Conversion - Convert 8000 Gallons to Liters (gal to L) ... 1,000 cubic centimeters (cm3) or 1/1,000 cubic meter. Each of these can be changed by pressing the arrows next to the unit measurements and selecting the correct unit from the drop down options. Our tool estimates the total tank volume and liquid capacity using the below formulas: The total volume of a horizontal cylindrical tank is calculated by using the formula: The total volume of a vertical cylindrical tank is calculated by using the formula: The total volume of a rectangular tank is calculated by using the formula: The total volume of a capsule tank is calculated by using the formula: $$Volume= \pi × Radius^2 × \biggl(Side\,Length+ {4 × Radius \over 3}\biggr)$$, $$Volume= \pi × Radius^2 × \biggl(Side\,Height+ {4 × Radius \over 3}\biggr)$$. cubic meters to US gallons formula. Cubic Meters. Or for your convenience download Google's Chrome browser for high quality internet browsing. 8,010. We understand that it isn’t very easy to estimate how many gallons or litres your container can hold. One cubic meter is equal to the volume of a cube with each edge measuring one meter. The US liquid gallon is a unit of fluid volume equal to four quarts, eight pints, or sixteen cups. It makes calculating the volume of your tank very easy! Are You Planning a Home Improvement Project? How many US gallons of water ( gal ) are in 1 cubic meter of water ( 1 m 3 - cu m )? Now, let’s say I have filled the tank with water to a depth of 1.5 ft. The link will appear on your page as: on the web units converter from cubic meter of water (m3 - cu m) to US gallons of water (gal), Online cubic meters of water to US gallons of water conversion calculator | convert-to.com units converters © 2020 | Privacy Policy, US gallons of water to cubic meters of water. $$Volume = \pi × {5 ft \over 2}^2 × 7\,yd = 412.3\,ft^3 = 3084\,US\,Gal$$. Looking through our examples, perhaps you noticed that we changed units between feet, centimeters, inches and so on, e.g. I want to know its volume in cubic inches and therefore its liquid capacity (how much water I can fit in the tank) in litres. I want to calculate the tank volume in cubic feet and work out how much oil will fit in the cylinder in US gallons. I would enter the correct values in the calculator, selecting the appropriate units for each measurement from the drop down options. A cubic meter is a unit of volume measurement in the … 1 Cubic Meter = 264.172052 US Fluid Gallons. I would enter the values in the calculator as shown in the figure above, selecting the correct units for each measurement from the drop down options. in example 2: We can do this because our calculator is able to do the conversions for you, making it far easier for you! Let’s say that I have a cylindrical oil tank which measures 7 yards in length and has a round face 5 feet in diameter (the distance across the circular end passing through the central point). How many US gallons of water are contained in one cubic meter of water? Cubic meters can be abbreviated as m³, and are also sometimes abbreviated as cu m, CBM, cbm, or MTQ.