This website uses cookies for analytics and personalization. 6am - 10am, Bloodstream Plot 1A , Cooper Road, Kisementi, Kololo PO Box 7638, Kampala, Uganda. An error happened posting the comment, sorry! Take Our Quiz To Find Out How You'd Handle, Think You're A #CapitalJBB Mega Fan? ITV2, Promoted by Ed Sheeran Uganda [6][7][8], "The 20-year journey of FM radio in Uganda", "Audience Measurement Data from Africa, Q1 2018", "Capital FM ‘Brain Game’ Winner Bags Shs8.3M", "Capital FM/ Celtel Brain Game prize hits sh9m", "Jobs they held before they became stars", "In the spotlight: Radio DJ: Lillian Mbabazi", "Big Breakfast host Marcus quits Capital FM", "FM Radio broadcasting in Uganda turns 20 this month", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=91.3_Capital_FM&oldid=976241327, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Christine Mawadri - The Big Breakfast Show, Tattu Sophie - The Dream Breakfast/The Overdrive Show/Saturday Drive, This page was last edited on 1 September 2020, at 23:02. password ? It's FREE! 91.3 Capital FM is a broadcast radio station in Kampala, Uganda, providing World Top 40 Adult Contemporary Pop and Urban music on 91.3 in Central... See more Uganda, 90.9 in … Uganda, 90.9 in the East and 88.7 in the West. Capital London is one of London's favorite radio stations with more than 1.6 million weekly listeners. Promoted by Other programs like AM-PM Show, The Overdrive and The Dream Breakfast remain some of the most listened to programs in the country. eBay, Promoted by Register here. Find all Capital radio shows and presenters: Roman Kemp and Ant Payne. Listen online, on digital & radio to the UK's Number 1 Hit Music Station, Capital FM. Sign up with Facebook [2], Aside from the 91.3 MHz frequency which broadcasts from Kampala, the radio station also broadcasts on 90.9 MHz in Mbale, 96.9 MHz in Gulu, and 89.4 MHz in Fort Portal and 88.7 MHz in Mbarara. It has been long time without listening to my favorite station coz ......capital fm is my number one station which i have been listening for a period since when i was 12years up to now am 25years old big to capital fm # Ropger Franklyn... from Mbale district the land of bamasaba, it's been nice time listening Moses, Helen and Mary while they were sharing their experiences on market innovation am Sam Opolot VIP for Educate Uganda boot comp 2020 live streaming here in pallisa district. Find the latest hit music, artists news, music events, show presenters and more. By creating an account, you are indicating that you have read and agree to the, 91.3 Capital FM is a broadcast radio station in Kampala, Uganda, providing World Top 40 Adult Contemporary Pop and Urban music on 91.3 in Central. Not a registered user of Streema yet? German National Tourist Office. The brain game can go on for over eight months as listeners call in, trying to win the money. It's been great to be home while i am away in foreign lands and i listen to my favorite radio station, big up fellow listeners. ITVBe, Promoted by Promoted by Pictures and videos, plus the last ten songs played and the hot playlist! 10,000 is added to the jackpot until the next hour, when the same is repeated. Lovely 91.3 capital FM, i have been listening to capital FM since when i was still in my matters stomach. Capital FM. Coca-Cola, Promoted by Already a user? Login here. [3] This wide coverage makes Capital FM the most listened to radio station in Uganda.[4]. The brain game can go on for over eight months as listeners call in, trying to win the money. An error happened posting the review, sorry! Barclays, Promoted by Rudimental, QUIZ: Think You're The Ultimate Noughties Disney Show Fan? Distractions; August bank holiday 2020 mega quiz: Test your knowledge with this ultimate 150-question brain teaser From General Knowledge and TV … Your comment is being published.Thanks for keeping alive the conversation. The brain game "The brain game" is a program run by Capital Radio. thank for the show, hallo flav this akram right fro johannesburg please play for me limpopo by master kg or from this moment by shania twin thanks love you, See this page in French: Ecouter 91.3 Capital FM en ligne, See this page in German: Hören 91.3 Capital FM online, See this page in Portuguese: Reproduzir 91.3 Capital FM ao vivo, See this page in Spanish: Escuchar 91.3 Capital FM en vivo.