₹626 per month. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); © Copyright 2020 - All Rights Reserved | Technical Maintenance by Virtuanic, Hero Splendor Plus IBS Price In Bangladesh, Internal expanding shoe type (130 mm) – Non Asbestos Type, 12V – 2.5Ah (Kick) / 12V- 3 Ah MF ( Self ), 12V- 35W / 35W – Halogen Bulb ( Multi-Reflector Type ). Apart from prices, you can also find comparison of these bikes based on displacement, mileage, performance, and many more parameters. Sorry, we couldn’t find any dealerships in your area. BikeWale collects mileage information from bike owners to provide you with the actual mileage that you might get. Hero HF Deluxe is available in 5 colours and 4 variants and Hero Splendor Plus i3s is available in 5 colours. The Honda Activa 6G basic model, on the other hand, gives 45 Kmpl. The Splendor Plus i3s is available in six colour schemes, red, blue, silver, maroon, black with silver, and black with purple. In this bike, the 97.2 cc air-cooled 1 cylinder engine is used which produces the max power of 8.36 PS @ 8000rpm. The price of the Hero Splendor Plus i3s begins from Rs 64,000 (ex-showroom Delhi). There are 2 used Hero Splendor Plus i3s bikes in Delhi on BikeWale.

Hero shipped 15,711 two-wheelers last month, as against 12,260 units a year before. But the Indian market liked this entry-level bike so much that it went on to become the second highest selling bike brand for Hero MotoCorp. So, it's pretty mileage oriented bike without m, Look and appearance- amazing. Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda Activa 6G, 2021 Ducati XDiavel Introduced With Dark, Black Star Variants, Alfa Romeo Sauber Set To Become 4th Team To Race In 500 Grand Prixs, Nissan Cuts Annual Operating Loss Estimate To 340 Billion Yen, Mercedes-Benz Berlin Plant Boss To Join Tesla: Report, Triumph India Launches 'Approved Triumph' Pre-Owned Motorcycles, price of the Hero Splendor Plus in New Delhi, 2020 Hyundai i20 Review: Petrol And Diesel Driven. This allows us to provide relevant content for you. Feel free to contact us. List Read more…, Bajaj is planning to give the new flavor of NS series with 250 cc engine called pulsar NS 250 with BS6 Engine. Extracting the best fuel Splendor Plus Drum Kick and alloy — Rs 51,790, Splendor Plus Drum Self and alloy— Rs 53,790. Hero Splendor Plus IBS is an updated version of the Splendor Series. will get in touch with you soon. any direct/indirect damage or loss. 60,960 and goes upto Rs. Hero Splendor Plus IBS is an updated version of the Splendor Series. Mileage- good. Published by revjust21 on August 16, 2020August 16, 2020, Hero splendor plus i3s comes with an i3s technology, the price of hero splendor plus i3s in India is Rs 55,200 and the price of Splendor Plus IBS i3s – Rs 56,200. This allows us to provide relevant content for you. For comparison of Hero HF Deluxe vs Hero Splendor Plus i3s, the base version has been considered. Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI) | How GDI works? You can compare any version for the comparison of Hero Splendor Plus i3s vs Hero Passion Pro. engine while you are idling in traffic. Hero MotoCorp's domestic sales for October 2020 increased by 34.7 per cent with 791,137 units sold, as against 586,998 units sold in October last year. In this bike there are so many changes that are done till now firstly there are no alloy wheels are given but now alloy wheels are available are there are some changes in the design and graphics of this bike. 1.5 lakh, Nissan Magnite Prices Revealed – Price Starts from Rs 5.50 Lakh, Brezza, Nexon and i20 Rival, 2020 Diwali discount on Honda cars- Amaze to civic, Honda 150cc Bikes (2020) – Best of Honda Bikes (150cc – 180cc), Revjust – Latest Car & Bike News, Reviews – Auto News Website, Air-cooled, 4 – Stroke Single Cylinder OHC. Hero splendor plus i3s comes with an i3s technology, the price of hero splendor plus i3s in India is Rs 55,200 and the price of Splendor Plus IBS i3s – Rs 56,200. feature, specs, and colors for comparison of Hero Splendor Plus i3s vs Hero Passion Pro. As reported by Hero Splendor Plus i3s owners, the real mileage of Splendor Plus i3s is 63 kmpl. Hero Splendor Plus Black and Accent comes with Proprietary I3s Technology

However, Hero Splendor Plus is one of the most loving and economical bike in India and this is the most selling bike of this company.

Hero Motocop is the Indian motorcycles and scooters manufacturing company. I bought this bike from shown room in bommasandra, bangalore.

CBS, IBS, SBT, UBS, HBS - Combined braking of both front and rear wheel | ABS - Anti-lock braking system which can be just for front wheel (single channel) or both wheels (dual channel) or can be switched off (switchable) | E-ABS - Electronic assisted braking system | Standard - Cable operated, 2-step Adjustable Hydraulic Shock Absorbers, 12 V - 5 W / 10 W (Multi - Reflector Type). Bajaj Pulsar is a very popular bike in the Indian market. © Copyright Fifth Gear Ventures Ltd 2020. To check your monthly fuel expenses you just have to enter distance in kms you travel in a day and fuel price in your area. Hero MotoCorp's New BS 6 Motorcycle, the Splendor Plus BS 6 Bike is the ideal bike for you. The ex-showroom price of Hero Splendor Plus i3s is ₹ 55,600 and Hero Passion Pro is ₹ 66,500. And how much of a difference have the changes made? Splendor Plus Vs Passion Pro i3S Vs Activa 6G – Which has a Better Engine Efficiency? Splendor Plus is the 100 cc bike which is the most selling bike of this company.

One of the most important aspects we look at while purchasing a motorcycle or a scooter is fuel efficiency aka mileage. The ex-showroom price of the Hero Splendor Plus in New Delhi starts at ₹ 60,960 and goes up to ₹ 64,470 for the fully-loaded model. The Hero Splendor Plus competes against the Bajaj CT 100 and the TVS Sport in the hotly contested commuter segment. Q: What is the average of Hero Splendor Plus i3s? 60,960 and goes upto Rs. All rights reserved. ₹ 67,190 for range topping model Lastly, the Honda Activa 6G starts at ₹ 65,419 and goes up to ₹ 66,919 for the fully-loaded model. Check out our list of top 10 mileage bikes in India.

How to calculate your bike’s mileage accurately? Hero Motocop is the Indian motorcycles and scooters manufacturing company. Apart from prices, you can also find comparison of these bikes based on displacement, mileage, performance, and many more parameters. Splendor Plus i3s has better mileage than 95% of commuters. Q: What is the monthly fuel cost for Hero Splendor Plus i3s? any direct/indirect damage or loss. | GDI Advantages:-, Hyundai Kona Electric: India’s First Electric SUV, KIA Seltos Surprised results in Global N-cap crash test, Hero Xtreme 200S Launched with BS6 Oil-Cooled Engine – Priced at Rs 1.16 Lakh, Jeep compass available with Benefits up to Rs. The ex-showroom price of Hero HF Deluxe is ₹ 48,950 and Hero Splendor Plus i3s is ₹ 55,600. Compare the Splendor Plus Vs Passion Pro i3S Vs Activa 6G on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. In the powertrain department, the Hero Splendor Plus gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hero Passion Pro i3S comes in bhp Petrol engine. Apart from prices, you can also find comparison of these bikes based on displacement, mileage, performance, and many more parameters. With the BS6 Emission norms, this Motorcycle comes with a 200cc oil-cooled engine. Skoda Karoq and Volkswagen T-Roc: How Are They Different? Mostly youngsters are in love with this bike and love to ride Splendor Plus. It delivers better mileage that 95% of commuters.

Email - [email protected] Instagram Twitter Facebook, Hero Motocop Launched 200cc bike the all-new Hero Xtreme 200S.

VariantsEX-showroom priceSplendor Plus Drum Kick and alloyRs 51,790Splendor Plus i3sRs 55,200Splendor Plus IBS i3sRs 56,200Splendor Plus Drum Self and alloyRs 53,790, Mileage80.6 km/l0-60 km/h12.2 secondsMileage and 0-60km/h in 12 sec.Side profile of Splendor Plus, Revjust is an Auto News Website Which Provides you the latest News On Indian Cars and Bikes, Compares, And Detailed reviews On Indian Automotives. Hero Splendor Plus i3s vs Hero Passion Pro, Maximum distance a petrol bike can travel on a full fuel tank and an electric bike can travel on a full charge. To find out, we spent a couple of days with the motorcycle in city traffic and on the highway. This website is awesome and very easy to review bike mileage and everything Comparison to other websites this is great My experience is i am purchasing hero splendor plus i3s model and i was confused with features but this website guaranteed knowledge you everything abo, Buying experience was quite supportive. Thank you for providing your details. Hero Splendor Plus Price. The Hero Passion Pro i3S base returns 84 Kmpl. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers. Maximum distance a petrol bike can travel on a full fuel tank and an electric bike can travel on a full charge. Comparison between these bikes have been carried out to help users make correct buying decision between Hero Splendor Plus i3s and Hero Passion Pro. Hero Splendor Plus price in Delhi starts from Rs. However, BikeWale can't be held liable for Check out what the actual bike owners have to say about Splendor Plus i3s mileage and estimate your monthly fuel expenses.

64,470. It has a 97 cc i3s engine.