I think that years from now the Japanese Xbox 360 will have the same hardcore collecting appeal as other Japanese consoles. CAVE, a company that made its mark during the Saturn days with some groundbreaking shoot ’em ups, supported the 360 with a fervor unmatched by other Japanese devs. Project Draco is a 3D flying Kinect shooter from Grounding Inc. that reminded us of Sony's The Last Guardian. The Xbox 360 … Ketsui is close to the pinnacle of CAVE’s library. PD: Orta looks great enhanced. Timed Exclusives – Games exclusive to a single console (or family of consoles) for a limited time. The Senko no Ronde series is a throwback to SEGA’s 90s arcade hit Virtual-ON, and retains most of the gameplay conventions but instead adds an interesting shmup twist to the gameplay where each mech has the ability to transform into a shmup-sized boss ship. View cart for details. Xbox 360 Shmups List items 1. It's out next year. You have entered an incorrect email address!

Facebook. Microsoft mentioned improvements, such as the addition of a new system to enhance the original chain system.

This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total. Qute released some solid shooters too, namely Eschatos and Ginga Force. And finally, Microsoft announced a partnership with Spike, best known for its work on a long-running series of wrestling games in Japan, to release a new XBLA Fire-Pro Wrestling game next year.
The Xbox 360 was truly blessed with a meaty library of CAVE shooters, with most of them being region-locked unfortunately.

Dodge traps and outwit ghosts, ghouls and frights that lurk with glee around each and every corner. Bullet Soul 3. There’s only one choice for purists. If there was one game that was the envy of Sony and Nintendo loyalists in the early 2000s, it was Panzer Dragoon Orta. "I wanted to work with Microsoft for many years," Suda51 said. Please answer this question to prove you are a real person * As a backwards compatible 4K enhanced title, it’s hard to believe a game from 2002 can be visually on par with newer Xbox One X releases. Learn how your comment data is processed. The first game may have been a fun little distraction, but Senko no Ronde DUO is a worthy competitive challenge for any fighting nut.
× five = 20. The Dreamcast, and even the PlayStation 2 weren’t powerful enough to handle a proper home conversion of the 2003 arcade shooter, so die-hard bullet hellions were only able to take the game home when it hit the 360 in 2010. @Spurg Doubtful.

"With the magic of Kinect for Xbox 360, you will be able to nurture and learn to communicate with your dragon as you develop its skills and train it as a partner in combat.

Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. But imagine if you could ride a gigantic creature, hold the reins, point at an enemy to attack - that's how you could ride in the sky and fight.".

Castle of Shikigami III 4. Tamagotchi: Minna de Tamagotchi World, All Japan Women's Pro Wrestling: Queen of Queens, Arthur to Astaroth no Nazomakaimura: Incredible Toons, Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book, Berserk: Millennium Falcon Hen Seima Senki no Shō, Bike Daisuki! Microsoft announced three Kinect-enabled Xbox 360 exclusives and two Xbox Live Arcade titles - all created by Japanese developers and due out in 2011 - at the Tokyo Game Show this morning. Yup my Xbox 360 finally got the rrod one day and I never fixed it or replaced it, I was already prepared for it, it was inevitable lol, You rarely even see Japanese Xbox exclusives nowadays. Pages in category "Japan-exclusive video games" The following 200 pages are in this category, out of approximately 1,708 total.